In case you are subject to any of the below-listed contraindications or you are uncertain about your health conditions you should not use Vacushape or ActiveBelly without prior consultation with a physician.
Pregnancy is a serious reason why NOT to enjoy the benefits of Vacushape or ActiveBelly workouts. If there is a possibility that you are pregnant or you have been confirmed pregnant do NOT use Vacushape or ActiveBelly. There is a great blood perfusion in the pelvic area during the workout and it could in extreme circumstances result in a miscarriage!
- Surface or deep inflammation of the veins in the lower limbs at any time in your medical history
- Tumor at any time in your medical history
- Thrombosis at any time in your medical history
- Heart attack or stroke at any time in your medical history
- Lymphedema of lower limbs
- Any insufficiency of liver, kidneys or heart
- Hepatic cirrhosis
- Any inflammatory illness
- High blood pressure – decompensated – it is necessary to consult with your physician before!
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- stage Venectasia – RECOMMENDED
- stage Varicose veins – NOT RECOMMENDED – necessary consultation with a physician
- stage Hyperpigmentation, eczematous dermatitis – FORBIDDEN
- stage Varicose ulcers – FORBIDDEN
After the Vacushape session, we do not recommend the usage of a sauna or sunbed. We also do not recommend engaging in any sport or other activities that involve heavy usage of leg muscles (for example running).
Persons over 120 kg in weight should not use the Vacushape.